Do you have basic admin skills? Would you like to be part of a small, friendly team? We are looking for someone to help us run our busy office based in The Orchard, Basingstoke. You will be required to come in each Thursday morning for approximately 3 hours.
Duties will include:
• Telephone reminders for our foot clinic clients of their next appointment or any changes.
• Updating database with any changes for the chiropodist to access. Training provided.
• Answering the phone and checking messages left overnight. Pass to correct person within organisation either by email, message or via the database.
• Updating co-ordinator with any actions outstanding.
• Leaving clear messages for other volunteers.
We require someone who is friendly and has good basic IT skills. You need to enjoy talking to older people and have an understanding and calm telephone manner.
- Suitable for under 18s
- Training provided
- Volunteer policy
- Covered by insurance
- Expenses reimbursed
- Equal opportunities policy
- Written role description
- Volunteer induction
- Ongoing support
- Health and safety policy
More Opportunities from Age Concern Hampshire (Basingstoke)
Age Concern Hampshire (Basingstoke)