Over The Wall is a charity that helps children, young people and their families living in the UK reach beyond the boundaries of their health challenges to discover a world of mischief, magic and new possibilities.
We do this by providing free of charge, transformative activity camps throughout the UK some of which are virtual - Camp in the Clouds.
For these we need enthusiastic groups of people to help us with packing our 'Seriously Fun' camper boxes to be sent to each family who is participating. These boxes contain games, t-shirts, puzzles, activity materials and other resources that children need to participate in the Camp in the Clouds from their homes.
This is based at our headquarters in Havant.
No specific skills required, just lots of enthusiasm!
Benefits of volunteering with Over the Wall include:
- Do something rewarding and make a difference to others
- Be part of a team, make friends and have fun
- Learn or develop skills including teamwork, creativity and communication
- Experience something unique, it’s great for your wellbeing and you will have an awesome time!
One of our volunteers says: 'I volunteer with Over The Wall because it's great to see our campers having fun and growing in confidence! The ever growing volunteer group is great too, I've made some lifelong friends.'
- Age restrictions
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Various dates throughout the year
Langstone Technology Park