Looking for a fun way to make a difference in your community?
Inspero is looking for more enthusiastic food lovers to support our children’s cooking club.
Our Cooking Club teaches and supports young people to learn some valuable life skills, have a more positive attitude to good food and encourage them and their families to enjoy healthy meals.
You will gain:
· experience of working in the community to promote healthy eating
· have an opportunity to share your interest and knowledge of basic cooking skills using fresh fruit, veg and herbs
· learn how to cook healthy meals if you currently do not cook
· as a volunteer you also come and have your dinner with us at each cooking class Inspero is dedicated to building and strengthening community ties. By volunteering with us, you will be meeting, cooking and helping other people from your local community. There is also plenty of opportunity to get involved with other aspects of our work and to meet other likeminded individuals.
Enjoyment of food and enthusiasm to support our young generation
Good team player
Individual interested in, and committed to, making a lasting difference to lives and communities
- Age restrictions
Not suitable for under 16s
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Recruitment Process
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 30/11/2021
End Date: 07/03/2022
BCoT Kitchens and Restaurant Classes are 3.15pm – 7.15pm on Mondays twice per month
BCoT Kitchens and Restaurant