Are you interesting in cricket and a good organiser? Do you have good administrative and communication skills (both written and verbal)? If so, this may be the role for you!
Odiham & Greywell Cricket Club are a close-knit amateur sports club and are seeking a Club Secretary. The Secretary would be required to:
- Attend and takes minutes of Management Committee meetings; arranges for minutes to be posted on the Club website
- Receive and deal with/distribute general correspondence addressed to the Club
- Attend the AGM and takes minutes of it
- Administer procedures for the AGM, including identifying and sending out postal invitations to members without internet accounts, sending out the Agenda, collating items of AOB and generally liaising with the Chairman to run the AGM effectively
Good administration skills.
Confident communication - both verbal and written.
Good organisational skills.
Free parking at cricket club
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
Prior approval required
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 25/10/2019
End Date: 15/10/2021
We are looking for the new Treasurer to begin the role as of our AGM on 25th October 2019. Meetings are held monthly and are normally on the second Thursday in the month.