The primary responsibility of trustees is to provide the organisation with strategic leadership and maintain a governance perspective to ensure it is well managed and administered, and resources are used appropriately.
Devereux House is a well run residential care home which also provides day care facilities for elderly residents in the local area.
· Assist the Board and senior staff in promoting the organisation’s goals and values and to represent the Board’s agreed position when speaking publicly on behalf of the organisation.
· Attend the organisation’s annual general meeting of members and any extraordinary general meetings if required
· Attend meetings of the Board (to be present at least, four meetings per year) and actively contribute expertise
- Age restrictions
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Attend meetings of the Board (to be present at least, four meetings per year) Attend the organisation’s annual general meeting of members and any extraordinary general meetings if required