All in the Mind Festival is an annual event in Basingstoke run by Fluid
Motion Theatre Company aimed at raising the conversation around mental
health. This year the festival will take
place on Saturday 14th September at Eastrop Park, Basingstoke.
The festival brings together a wide range of artists, all creating work around mental health themes, as well as the local community for a day of inspiring performances about mental health.
We are seeking volunteers to assist with the following roles:
- Welcoming people to the festival
- Handing out programmes and stickers to the general public
- Litter picking
- Stewarding people in and out of the performance areas
- Keeping a count of the number of visitors to the festival
- Signposting the public to the performances
- Assisting with feedback
Volunteering is a great opportunity to get an insight into what it is like to work on a festival, as well as meet new people, learn new skills and have fun!
Before you apply there are a couple of things we need to mention:
- You must be 16 years or over
- You will need to be available to work at least x 4-6 hours on the festival day between 8am and 8pm.
- Food is not provided, however there will be free tea, coffee and water for all volunteers. You are welcome to bring your own food.
assisting with welcoming, feedback and stewarding should enjoy meeting people
and be willing to talk face to face with members of the public.
For all other roles we just ask that you are friendly and able to work with initiative.
- Age restrictions
Over 16's only
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
Up to a maximum of £10.00. Must have receipts.
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Recruitment Process
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 14/09/2019
End Date: 15/09/2019