We’re looking for a Trustee with strong local connections and fundraising experience to extend the strength of our existing board. CPRE Hampshire Trustees work as part of the Executive Committee to account for the charity’s mission and vision. You will help further the aims of the organisation by sharing your knowledge and expertise to diversify and improve our income streams.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE WILL INCLUDE TRAVEL TO WINCHESTER.
* Commitment to the charity
* Experience fundraising, ideally in the charity sector
* Strategic vision for the organisation as both a charity and a business
* Good independent judgement
* Ability to think creatively
* Willingness to speak their mind
* Understanding and accepting the legal duties, responsibilities, and liabilities of trusteeship
* Ability to motivate and work effectively as a team member
* Leadership skills
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Impartiality, fairness, and the ability to respect confidences
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
This opportunity has no specific location.