Basingstoke Mencap is a local independent charity supporting people with a learning disability, a learning difficulty and/ or a mental health issue. We run services including leisure clubs, horticultural therapy and support for individuals. Our exciting plans depend upon a team of committed volunteers, so please come along and see if you would like to join us as a volunteer fundraiser.
Events - we run a programme of events throughout the year and are always keen to include more people in the planning and attendance of each occasion. We are especially interested in volunteers who :
- Can identify additional events for us to attend and help with the booking
- Attend the events and help with our stall
In addition to events volunteers we are keen to increase the size of our other fundraising team which aims to:
- Identify and then approach potential donors and supporters
- Suggest other ways to raise funds and then help us to exploit such opportunities
- Aged 18+
- Volunteers should be pro-active, enjoy working in a team, and keen to promote the work of Basingstoke Mencap.
- Previous fund raising experience would be welcome but not essential.
- Age restrictions
18's and over
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Recruitment Process
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
This opportunity has no specific location.
More Opportunities from Basingstoke Mencap