We are looking for volunteers who can help look after our garden to provide a happy and peaceful environment for the children and their families, staff and visitors to the House. Everyone can enjoy the garden you can help the team ensure that these gardens are well loved and tended to, all year around.
Tasks include -
* Pruning to keep shrubs and hedges under control.
* Topping up of water features and periodic cleaning.
* Regular watering of plants, especially tubs and hanging baskets.
* Leaf clearing from paths, beds and lawns, then subsequent composting.
the bedding for the coming seasons and deciding as a team which plants are
* Visiting nurseries with the team looking for suitable plants and shrubs at the best prices, liaising with the Facilities Manager.
Reasonable physically fit.
Enjoys being outdoors.
Likes to work as a team.
Please check with the organisation
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?