Group tasks are aimed at adult groups / team building days that would like to participate in larger tasks on their local pathways.
The aim is to engage existing groups that have a focus on health and wellbeing, community engagement, community development and/or team building. These can be one off tasks, but can lead to groups being trained to do tasks independently.
Typical tasks might be:
• Replacing stiles for kissing gates
• Resurfacing sections of well used pathways
• Building footbridges
• Building boardwalks
We are looking for groups of people who:
* Have a general interest in walking and paths
* Enjoy practical outdoor tasks
* Are capable of doing a medium level of physical activity
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
Training will be tasks specific so no previous knowledge is necessary.
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
This opportunity is available in the following areas: