To join a lively and interesting Board of Trustees and to support them with financial data and advice on a quarterly basis which provides a succinct and accurate picture of the Gallery’s financial position. At the same time to support the bookkeeper and Gallery Director to ensure that financial data is captured accurately and in a timely way.
- Minimum of 1 - 5 years’ experience in an accounting function
- Experience at managing both the purchase ledger and sales ledger in a retail environment
- Competent in the use of accounting packages, excel and email
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Thorough and attentive to detail
- A commitment to providing high quality service
An interest in the arts and charity work and experience of strategic planning is desirable but not essential.
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Volunteer induction
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 06/06/2018
End Date: 07/06/2021
New Ashgate Gallery