The founder of this charity is struggling to carry out all the activities required to keep it up and running. You will be working alongside and assisting the founder in a whole range of activities which could include:
- organize internal and external events
- handle incoming mail and other material
- set up and maintain filing systems
- set up work procedures
- collate information
- maintain databases
- communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- liaison with internal and external contacts
- coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
- operate office equipment
It is a chance to make your mark on how this charity develops and also to build the base for a successful future. You can choose the hours you give and how often.
planning and organizing
- Age restrictions
- Training provided
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
Our insurance underwriters are presently working on this.
- Expenses reimbursed
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Written role description
There is unfortunately no wheelchair access as we are a first floor flat
- Volunteer induction
- Ongoing support
- Health and Safety Policy
When can I volunteer?
Flexible about when activities are carried out.
Helping Hands for the Blind
Parity For Disability
Talking Newspapers (FATN)