We are currently looking for volunteers to join our 'Meet & Greet' 121 reception team located in Fleet. We are looking for someone for a Tuesday evening between 5.15pm and 8:30pm.
The aim of the role is to support our counsellors by meeting their clients and helping them feel at ease whilst they await their counselling session.
Role involves the following and a full induction will be given:
- Three to four hours of your time per session. Be prepared to unlock the building and lock up at the end - you will be shown how to do this.
- Ensuring the counsellor(s) have everything they need.
- Meeting 3-9 clients, staying with them, making sure they are comfortable until their counselling session begins.
- Being prepared to answer any questions from parents within guidance boundaries.
We are looking for volunteers who are:
This is an ideal opportunity to understand how a counselling service runs and also to have exposure to counsellors in between their clients.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Recruitment Process
- Training provided
Including boundary and safeguarding.
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Tuesday evenings 5:15pm-8:30pm