Are you confident with Excel?
Do you need a new challenge in 2019?
Would you like to help your community?
Would you like to be part of a small group setting up NCT nearly new sales for the public?
We are looking for someone to come on board our small Basingstoke team as a Seller coordinator
for the national childbirth trust’s Nearly new sales. We organise and run 2 sales a year, where you
would help to coordinate the seller’s part of the sale. This means sending out and collating Excel
spreadsheets on to a master spreadsheet for the sale. It is necessary for this role to have a good
working knowledge of Excel.
During the sale season you will need to:
* Use the NCT intrabiz system to set up the sale.
* Create new seller spreadsheet from a template
* Email all previous sellers
* Email individual spread sheets to sellers
* Make a seller sign in/sign out sheet for the sale
* Greet sellers at the sale on Friday night
* Set up the pay tables for the sale
* Contact sellers for seller pick up
* liaise with Treasury about refunds and payments
* be the point of contact for sellers at all times though out the sale process.
Volunteering with the NCT charity means you get a general feeling of satisfaction that you
are helping people in the community; you can show transferable skills for CV while on
Maternity Leave or a stay at home Mum; you receive early entry to the sale and even your
seller registration fee reduced or refunded depending on what role you have.
A really good understanding and working knowledge of Excel.
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 28/01/2019
End Date: 31/01/2020
2 Sales a year (March/April and October) you can fit in the work that needs doing in your own time when it suits you to be ready for these sales.
This opportunity has no specific location.