Would you like to help your community?
Would you like to be part of a small group setting up NCT nearly new sales for the public?
We are looking for someone to come on board our small Basingstoke team as a Seller coordinator
for the National Childbirth Trust’s nearly new sales. We organise and run 2 sales a year on a Friday evening, your role
would be to help to coordinate the seller’s part of the sale. This includes:
- sending out and collating Excel spreadsheets on to a master spreadsheet
- Use the NCT intrabiz system to set up the sale.
- Create a new spreadsheet for new sellers
- Email spreadsheets to the sellers
- Make a seller sign in/sign out sheet
- Greet sellers on arrival
- Set up the pay tables
- Contact sellers for seller pick up
- Liaise with Treasury about refunds and payments
- Be the point of contact for sellers during the sale process.
Good working knowledge of Excel
Confident in using other IT such as sending emails and use of Word
Friendly and approachable
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 28/01/2019
End Date: 31/01/2020
Two sales a year held on a Friday evening (March/April and October). Preparation work for these sales can be done from home in your own time making this a very flexible opportunity.
This opportunity has no specific location.