Love the countryside and fancy getting out to volunteer in the fresh air?
We usually meet every Wednesday between 10:00 – 15:00 to carry out a range of practical conservation tasks on a variety of sites in the Fleet and Hook area going South as far as Longmoor. No experience is necessary as full training and all equipment is provided.
You’ll need to bring:
- Old clothes, that you don’t mind getting muddy
- Waterproofs (just in case)
- Sturdy footwear (preferably steel toe cap boots)
- A cold drink
- A flask with a hot drink inside
- Insect Repellent can be handy
- Sun hat and sun screen as we get into summer
All that is required is enthusiasm and an interest in wildlife and the countryside!
Must be physically able
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Recruitment Process
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 04/02/2020
End Date: 04/02/2022
This opportunity is available Countywide.