We are looking for a volunteer(s) to join our small admin team ideally a couple of mornings per week.
The role is varied and includes:
- Answering the phone, responding to voice messages, directing calls to appropriate people, taking messages – when in the church office.
- Dealing with post received and any day to day enquiries as they arise.
- Possible preparation and production of the weekly news sheet.
- Photocopying and production of advertising material.
Additionally the role can include creating and maintaining a welcome pack for visitors, new members booklets and certificates as well as helping with the admin for some of our events such as our 'Christmas Quiz'.
· Have a caring attitude, excellent people skills and a high level of integrity.
· Be accessible, responsive and flexible.
· Have clerical, communication, computer and administrative skills.
· Be able to work individually and as part of a team.
Because of the nature of the role this person must be able to properly handle confidential information in a careful and secure manner.
- Age restrictions
Volunteers ideally to be 18+
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
We're ideally looking for help on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings - but if you can help on any of these days that would be grand.
Upper Elms Road