Do you enjoy painting and decorating?
We are looking for a volunteer to help "Jean" create a lovely new bedroom!
“Jean’s” bedroom is looking tired and she would very much like for it to be brightened up and re-painted.
Activities will include:
- Working with "Jean" on colour choices
- Prepping the bedroom
- Painting and decorating - walls, ceiling and skirting boards
- Activities will NOT include: Personal care, medication or financial assistance
This role is a one off volunteering opportunity.
General DIY painting ability
- Able to decorate to a good standard - but they don't need to be a professional
- Friendly, chatty and a good listener
- Comfortable chatting with people with learning disabilities and autism
- Willing to commit to volunteer (exact times and days can be discussed)
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
Materials will be provided.
- Health and Safety Policy
- Recruitment Process
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
When can I volunteer?
Times to be agreed
This opportunity has no specific location.