Are you a confident, energetic person with great networks? Could you help Cruse Bereavement North Hampshire raise its profile in Basingstoke, raise awareness of its services and attract funding to help support those going through bereavement? Could you bring new ideas and energy to heighten knowledge and understanding of this charity?
Cruse Basingstoke supports anyone who has lost a loved one, whether recently or some time ago through group support and individual counselling. The PR, Marketing and Fundraising Volunteer's tasks will include:
- Development and distribution of literature to raise awareness of the service to those who may benefit from it
- Networking with local businesses to develop fundraising champions and events within companies
- Contacting potential referrers on a regular basis to raise awareness of the service
You will be given a full induction to the charity and its aims and work closely with members of the committee.
You will need to be confident and an excellent communicator.
Experience of marketing and promotion of a service is desirable but not essential for the right person
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Expenses reimbursed
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Volunteer induction
When can I volunteer?
This opportunity is available in the following areas: