We are running our next Prince's Trust Programme in Rushmoor and looking for some voluntary assistance to support our Team Leader.
We are looking volunteers to help our team leader for a minimum of one day per week. This is a brilliant programme which helps change young people's lives, affords them life skills, development, leadership and more importantly teamwork.
Some of the aspects of the opportunity could include:
- Assist Team Leaders with recruiting young people to the Team programme
- Support the Team Leader with all aspects of running the 12 week programme.
- Assist learners with the completion of their Prince's Trust qualification.
- Support, assist and encourage learners with their activities during the Team Programme (e.g. fundraising and community project and finding work placements).
- Experience of, or an interest in working with young people
- An ability to communicate with a diverse range of people and needs
- A willingness to learn new skills
- A clean driving licence would be a distinct advantage
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Training provided
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Expenses reimbursed
Volunteers will be reimbursed for any travelling and out of pocket expenses incurred whilst carrying out your role
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Written role description
- Volunteer induction
- Ongoing support
- Health and Safety Policy
When can I volunteer?
The Prince's Trust programme runs from Monday 22 February 2018 - Friday 13th April 2018 and takes place at our Rushmoor Fire Station (Monday - Friday).
Rushmoor Fire Station
8 Lynchford Rd