Helping Hands for the Blind community radio station are looking for someone to support with administration to ensure that the radio studio is up to date with information and presenters studio reads. Our studio is based at The Roger Morris Centre in the Eastrop area of Basingstoke.
Key Responsibilities and Duties :
- Collate and print off and studio reads
- Ensure that all noticeboards and studio folders are current and up to date
- Ensure that the studio is kept in a clean condition and free from rubbish
- Any other administration task that may arise within the role.
The time commitment required for the role is 1-2 hours each week.
Skills and Experience Required :
- Good administration skills
- Good time management
- Good communication and listening skills
- Patience, flexibility and a good sense of humour
- A friendly and approachable manner
- Age restrictions
Over 18's only
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Recruitment Process
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
The Roger Morris Centre