We need someone to join our team of Wombles and run our recycling scheme for us. Main tasks include:
- Liaising with Teracycle for pick-up of boxes or crates of items.
- Regular visits to our Tassimo pod site (Currently in Pinewood Studios, but we’re looking for a Fleet based location) – this task could be put on a rota of volunteers
- Organising sorting and boxing sessions with teams of volunteers
- Doing ad-hoc sorting and boxing in between times
- Giving clear instructions to recyclers about what is and isn’t included and how to package/deliver items
- Keeping the office up to date with what’s happening and any help required.
It is a fair amount of time, but not every day and can easily be worked around other things. Would ideally suit someone who works part-time or is retired, although there is a physical element to this as well as a lot of social media.
Role is home-based.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
It is a fair amount of time, but not every day and can easily be worked around other things. Ideally suited for someone who works part-time or is retired.