Do you enjoy meeting and talking to people? Are you a confident, calm and collected person and great on the telephone? Are you looking to develop retail skills? This could be the option for you.
We are looking for people to do the following retail roles;
Telephone and admin volunteer:
* First point of contact for the customers and helping them with their enquiries.
* Arranging collections and deliveries of donations
* Complete online bookings
* Promoting the benefits of Gift Aid scheme
Cash Desk Volunteer:
* Completing till transactions accurately
* Promoting stock requirements
* Talking to customers and making them feel welcome
* Advising and helping people as they shop - receiving their donations
* Keeping the shop floor looking great!
* Warm, friendly personality with a keen desire to help and provide good quality customer service.
* Good communication skills on the phone and face-to-face.
* Be open to completing BHF 'working cash desk training.'
* Confident when dealing with members of the public.
* Organised and able to follow instructions.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Training provided
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Expenses reimbursed
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Written role description
- Volunteer induction
- Ongoing support
- Health and Safety Policy
When can I volunteer?
This opportunity is available in the following areas: