Are you local to Yateley and have good communication skills?
Yateley Village Hall are looking for a volunteer with a few hours to spare to join their committee in the role of Secretary.
- Attend our monthly meetings (held at 7:30pm on a Friday evening)
- Send out an Agenda to members prior to the meeting
- Take minutes, type them up and distribute them via email to all members
- Deal with any incoming mail and respond where appropriate
No special skills are necessary - you just need to be well organised and a confident communicator.
Previous experience of minute-taking would be an advantage.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Expenses reimbursed
- Ongoing support
- Recruitment Process
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 26/11/2019
End Date: 26/11/2021
Meetings on monthly on a Friday evening. Other parts of the role can be done at a time convenient to you.
Old School Lane