We are looking for a Treasurer to oversee the financial function of the Club. The role will include:
- Running a monthly payroll for a small number of employees
- Dealing with the monthly accounts
- VAT returns (not completely straightforward as we a both a club (non-VAT and a bar (VAT).
- Processing and paying invoices
- Attending the monthly Management Committee meetings and producing a short report on the finances of the Club
- Advising the Management Committee on the affordability of future plans;
- Liaising with the auditor
- Attending and reporting to the AGM on the annual accounts
The general accounting is reasonably straightforward for anyone with bookkeeping experience and could be quickly picked up by anyone with good numeracy skills.
We are looking at whether it is feasible to split the role in to a Treasurer and an assistant – the tasks required could be split in any way that makes sense and is convenient. We are happy to discuss this with any potential volunteers.
Free parking at cricket club
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
Prior approval required
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 25/10/2019
End Date: 19/10/2021
We are looking for the new Treasurer to begin the role as of our AGM on 25th October 2019. Meetings are held monthly and are normally on the second Thursday in the month.