The treasurer looks after the clubs accounts and financial dealings, reporting to the club chair. BRFC cannot function without handling money, so it goes without saying this is a crucial and high profile role within the club and committee. You will be expected to attend one Committee Meeting per month if possible (Monday evening from 7pm - 9pm), to present an update on the monthly finances. You will be assisted by a book-keeper who will be responsible for the day-to-day admin such as raising Purchase Orders, Invoices, Sage payroll etc.
Please click on this link to open up the job description : http://www.basingstokerfc.com/information/club-documents
Ideally you will need to be :
- Financially knowledgeable, qualified under a UK accounting body, with skills covering bookkeeping, accounting, VAT returns and investment.
- Arithmetically sound.
- Careful and confident with figures, cash and cards.
- A good record-keeper
- Confident and good at communicating.
- Tactful, diplomatic and discreet.
- IT literate
- Age restrictions
Over 18's only
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Recruitment Process
Informal discussion, Interview and references required.
- Training provided
Induction/handover provided by existing Treasurer
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
One Committee Meeting per month if possible (Monday evening from 7pm – 9pm), outside of these meetings, work hours are completely flexible, time and place to suit volunteer.
Down Grange, Pack Lane