Would you like to support an organisation committed to providing support for children and adults with multiples disabilities, their families and their carers?
Have you previously held a senior role in marketing, engagement and fundraising?
If so, this rewarding role could be for you!
Parity’s Mission is “excellence in services and support for
children and adults with multiple disabilities, their families and their
carers”. Our aim is to ensure that the
needs of as many students and their families as is possible, are recognised and
met. The need for our services is increasing, as evidenced by
the current waiting list. Parity intends
to embark on the next phase of addressing those needs. This will involve
raising awareness, influencing decision-makers and securing additional premises
from which we can deliver our services.
Raising funds to support this strategy will be particularly challenging given the current (and forecast) economic conditions. Additionally, unrestricted funds are becoming of ever-increasing importance to our ability to deliver our aims.
The Board of Trustees therefore believe it would benefit from the addition of an individual with recent and relevant experience of fundraising / marketing / stakeholder engagement. This would enable the Board to support both the evolution and success of our fundraising function and our strategic objectives.
- Contribute to the development of a strong overall business strategy for Parity, with long-term goals and planned steps for pursuing our charitable purpose and achieving our vision.
- Work with senior management and the fundraising team to update the fundraising and engagement strategy.
- Use their wider knowledge, background and experience to help address issues and improve effectiveness.
Experience and Skills
- Experience in a senior role in marketing, engagement, fundraising preferably within the voluntary sector
- Has an understanding of diverse income streams and engagement platforms
- Able to apply knowledge to specific charity context
- Can collaborate, inspire and motivate others
- Age restrictions
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Recruitment Process
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Bi-monthly meetings are held on a Monday evening. Other input can be flexible to suit the volunteer and can be carried out from home.
92-94 Whetstone Road