In 2020 Fluid Motion turned 10 years old and whilst we didn't expect to be celebrating it in the middle of a global pandemic, it was an exciting time for the company and a brand new chapter in our history. Fluid motion is a well established organisation with a national reputation in the field of arts and health. Our annual 'All In The Mind Festival' is the UK's leading outdoor mental health arts festival.
We are looking for new Trustees who will bring a wealth of skills and experiences to compliment the existing board. We are especially keen to welcome applications across a diverse set of backgrounds.
In particular we are looking for individuals who are able to bring knowledge in the following 4 areas:
- A financial background to help oversee the Charity's finances and provide support to the Executive Director
- Education experience within a primary or secondary setting
- A health sector background and knowledge of mental health services and commissioning.
- Extensive charity and/or voluntary sector experience and understanding of charity governance.
- Age restrictions
Over 18's only
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Recruitment Process
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Usually early evening and flexible attendance at events.
This opportunity has no specific location.