This is an opportunity to help a well-regarded local charity deliver its aims and objectives even more efficiently and effectively as part of a collaborative and mutually supportive Board of Trustees.
IT / Facilities Trustee:
- Advise the Board and CEO on IT and facilities management issues relevant to the charity's mission.
- Advise the Board on the charity's IT strategy, covering - The Exerciser and medical data database, the charity's website, IT infrastructure, back office systems including contact and fundraising database and financial systems and future systems development and integration
- Assist the CEO to ensure that a strategic plan for the cardiac rehab centre Building is in place to enable the charity to continue to provide the exercise programmes necessary for rehabilitation
- On behalf of the Board, ensure compliance with relevant legislation relating to personal information, IT matters, health and safety and other facilities related legislation
- On behalf of the Board, ensure measures are in place to secure the charity's information and IT systems, including disaster recovery
Advise the Board and the CEO of Cardiac Rehab on Fundraising issues relevant to its mission.
- Advise on mechanisms and delivery of effective fundraising through physical and digital channels and ensuring that the charity has a strategy with maximised ROI across all fund raising disciplines.
- Provide guidance to staff and be a mentor/sounding board as they develop fundraising plans and monitor and evaluate their success
- Through networking and contacts, be prepared to create fundraising opportunities. Advise the Board on charity compliance with relevant legislation relating to fundraising as necessary.
Facilities / I.T. skills or Fundraising Management experience
- Age restrictions
Not suitable for under 18's
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Recruitment Process
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 01/12/2020
End Date: 01/12/2023
Meetings held on Tuesday evenings, work between meetings flexible.
Cardiac Rehab Centre
Chawton Park Road