Our project helps to support adults with learning disabilities. We have a great range of activities including growing fruit and vegetables, egg production, gardening, carpentry, looking after animals and making items to sell.
Helping vulnerable adults to achieve their potential is very rewarding and our volunteers come from all walks of life and across all ages.
Could you help The Boaz Project to expand its service in supporting adults with learning disabilities? If you are a good organiser we'd love to hear from you.
Your role could include:
· Data entry
· preparing materials for events
· posting information onto our Facebook page
· other tasks to support the office staff
By helping with our administration you will be contributing to our charity which gives people with learning disabilities the opportunity to take part in meaningful work in our rural location.
This role could also be based at home.
Time commitment: 3 hours per week or fortnight OR occasionally focused on our regular events.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Ability to feel at ease with and relate to a range of people
- Be trustworthy and reliable
- Own transport. (although this may not be essential if you are prepared to cycle up to us from Winchester or get a lift in)
- Patience and a sense of humour
- Basic computer skills
- Previous experience of using social media
- Age restrictions
Over 16's only
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
Excluding travel expenses
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Recruitment Process
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
This post could also be based at home.
More Opportunities from The Boaz Project
The Boaz Project
The Boaz Project