Do you have a couple of hours a week available to assist Helping Hands for the Blind community radio with their sponsorship and business opportunities?
The role is home based with a commitment of 2-3 hours a week and includes sourcing new business opportunities, establishing relationships with businesses and producing adverts.
The main duties of the role include:
- Sourcing, identifying and securing new sponsorship business opportunities
- Establishing and developing long-term business relationships
- Working with clients and the Program Manager to produce adverts
- Reporting to the Station Manager / Program Manager
Time Commitment, minimum of 2 hours per week.
- Age restrictions
Over 18's only
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Recruitment Process
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
2-3 hours a week, flexible
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.