Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service undertake home safety visits throughout the county however, are unable to access all Hampshire's vulnerable communities and by working with volunteers, Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service aim to :
- Establish closer links with the community;
- Draw on the skills and goodwill that volunteers can offer;
- Enhance the services of HFRS by increasing the accessibility of community safety advice we provide to the public;
- Assist in the development of important communication links between the local fire station, representative groups, other volunteer agencies and individuals with similar ideals within the community;
- Complement the Community Safety roles of our staff;
- Help local communities prepare for emergencies.
Sorry, there are currently no opportunities available for this organisation.